TUMU Medical Institute is located in Rugongo, Karungu -in the newly created district of Buhweju in western Uganda, which aims at increasing access to basic health care by the Ugandan population through the delivery of Health Care. TUMU Medical Institute (TMI) is one of the few fully registered Institutes in Uganda with Ministry of Education and Sports, Uganda Nurses and Midwives council under registration No MoES/BITVET/188. TUMU Medical Institute (TMI) is is registered with the Ministry of Education and Sports, Registration No 052 and has an Examinations Center Number (041) by the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board (UNMEB) after satisfactorily fulfilling all the necessary requirements.
TUMU Medical Institute is a privately owned- community health care focused institution
attached to a modern hospital and the only hospital in the district. It
is a member of TUMU GROUP OF COMPANIES.
Some of the Lecture rooms.
Our well equipped lab with students attending practical sessions.
1. Provide health training that is responsive to community needs and development.
2. Produce health professionals that are responsible to change health demographics.
3. Provide skills-based and academic training for better health care.
4. Provide holistic training for sustainable development of health systems
5. Carry out innovative research aimed d at tackling health
and development challenges
TUMU Medical Institute is located in Rugongo, Karungu -in the newly created district of Buhweju in western Uganda, to deliver the National Minimum Health Care Package. Read more »»